NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD : Episode 11 - SyMzOnA Earn free bitcoin

SyMzOnA

YOUR HOME OF EXTRAVAGANT UPDATE

Increase Your Social Signals

Thursday 20 December 2018

NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD : Episode 11






TITTLE: Natasha The Living Dead - Episode 11

"Hello, who is on the line please?"

"It's me"....Natasha said as she was overwhelmed with tears rolling down her cheek. It was Lington's voice.

When Lington heard the voice without her saying further, Lington called out

"Natasha??"

"Yes Lington its me"...She said crying

"Driver stop!"...the taxi stopped by holding his break as a result of the way Lington shouted as the driver quickly packed as it seem this call was very important. 

"Natasha?...You are dead but you are calling me....How is that possible? I mean you are a ghost, you would have appeared  to me instead."...Lington said as he was eager to understand whats going on

"Lington!"....Natasha said crying as she tried to speak out 
" Lington, no further questions please. there's no time. Somebody will be waiting with what you can dig with. you trust me right?  I have never lied to you. So belive me on this and be fast.....The phone battery i saw in this casket is almost dead. You need to be by my grave side within the next 10minutes or am dead"....Natsaha said as her phone went off finally. 

"You are alive?? Natty how? I mean.....hello....Natty! Natty! Are you there???  Oh God. Driver reverse this damn car and take me back to where you picked me from in the next 7minutes"......Lington exclaimed as he became restless

Meanwhile it was now Natasha's mother woke up from sleep. 

"Anabel where is my phone?.... Help me put a call across to my pastor"....Natasha's mother on her hospitalised bed who was still trying to get a clear vision said 

"Mum you are awake"

"Yes my daughter. Did your father call?"

"Not really mum."

"Ah...my head aches. Have i been sleeping for long?"

"No mum heres your phone. Pastors number not available"

"Thank you dear. Any missed call?"

"Yes mum....Saw it after it ended. Was From Mr Okechuku"

"Oh ok. take and call him back for me"

"Ok mum"...Anabel replied as she dialed but switched off. 

Meanwhile, Mr Okechuku was already at the place where Natasha was buried. 

"Oga, walahi me i dont know why you are carrying all this things oga or you want to bury sombody?"

"Usman just be patient. If i want to bury sombody, then did you see me carrying any dead body. Or is it you i want to bury??"

"Ah oga!"....Usman exclaimed as tried running away 

"Usman! will you come back here and stop fooling around!"....Mr okechuku shouted at Usman who then paused as he turned pleading

"Oga please, you i know me is the only son of my parents"

"So if they tell you i want to kill you, you will believe  ba??  Nna mhen, you fall my hand Usman"

"Ok oga...Sorry oga"...Usman said as he came closer cleaning his face with no tears".

"Where is this lady na? Its already late. we have waited extra 9 minutes and still no vision of her"

"Oga make we dey go so"

"No Usman. She holds something very vital. My missing phone containing some vital things"

"Ah Oga, you don see that your phone??"

As Usman and his Oga discussed, Lington was being delayed in traffic. 

"Driver she said 10 minutes but we already 9 minutes late"

"Bros no be me do am na. Abi You no see the traffic??"

"Driver i know, i mean just 
.....ahhhhhh!"....Lington exclaimed as he was moving from seat to seat restlessly in the backseat 

"Bros you calm down, we have past the traffic now. We will be there in the next 4minutes"

"Driver 4 minutes will be too much na"

"Eeee! Make i fly?? This thing na Car and Not aeroplane o"

"Just drive!"...the troubled and restless Lington exclaimed as he panicked.

Mr okechuku on the other hand got tired of waiting as the silence got them thinking it was a prank 

"haa...Oga you dull like this? Hahaha..."

"Usman mind your choice of words and dont insult me"....Mr okechuku said to Usman who was busy laughing on the ground

"Sorry oga, hehehe...but Oga you come really believe her? Na Naija be this o!"

"Yes i had to. She didn't sound like it was a joke."

"See oga, you carry me here for comedy show. I don laugh eh and my laugh don finally finish.  Na house I see so walahi oga"......Usman said as he moved towards the gate through the long procession.

"Bia, Mr man!.....If you love your job, better come back here and pack these tools! You were expecting only me to carry it abi??"....said Mr okechuku who was already tired waiting as he took some tools and left others for Usman to carry as he walked towards the gate about to go home. 
As they were leaving, its was now Lington's car stopped as Lington jumped out of the car 

"Driver make sure you wait for me. Dont go anywhere"

"Na your money go dey talk then"

"I will pay you any amount".....Lington replied the driver as he ran through the gate of the grave yard  running very fast as he pulled off his tight clothes, starting with his tie. As he ran fast with his breath increasing and face focused with mouth that never stopped calling Natasha's name

"Hold on natty,...Natty already here"....he said as he ran fast and pulled off his suit he was wearing throwing it away.

Meanwhile, Natasha was in the grave suffocating already. She was loosing strength as she saw this as her last moment. As tears rolled down her cheek, she still smiled over the fact that she was able to hear lington's voice for the last time. 
  Lington on the other hand was already close to the grave when he saw two men with tools in front leaving. As Lington ran towards them, he dragged the shovel Usman was holding while usman shouted 

"Thief....thief" Usman said as he chased Lington. Meanwhile, Mr Okechuku who almost ran for his life with the way Lington took the shovel from them had to pause for a while to observe whats going on before trying to stop Usman who was already some meters away chasing after lington.
Lington finally got to Natasha's grave as he started digging without wasting time.  
It was here Usman who was still shouting thief paused. As he wondered what has possessed the him. 

"Oga this boy should be mad o"...He said as he turned thinking Mr okechuku ran with him chasing lington.

"Ah wey you oga?"...Usman said as he just realised he was actually chasing Lington alone. He then hid in the dark to observe what Lington was upto. It was here he was hiding watching Lington as he dug out the casket with so much energy that his oga touched Usman from behind. 

"Ghos! Ghos!"

"Shut up my friend! Its me your oga"

"Oh oga, you make me fearing"

"Hold on, is that not igwe Naira's daughter's grave??"

"Yes oga, he must be a mad boy"

"Hey! Mr....will you stop that..!"

Mr okechuku shouted as he walked towards Lington who already got to the casket as he forcefully opened it and behold the supposed dead Natasha was sofocating as she was gasping for air. 

"Natty...shes alife....Somebody help me!"

It was here Mr Okechuku who had a clear view of Natasha in the casket saw his phone. 

"Is that not my phone?? Usman!"......He called out to his boy who was behind.

"Oga make i come??"....Usman asked

"Will you come here my friend!"....Mr okechuku exclaimed in a loud voice.

"Natty im here. Sombody help me!!!..... Open your eyes"...lington said as he held Natasha closely

Before she fainted,  Natasha said in a low fainting tone as she said to Lington......"Don't let any of my family member know I'm alife"

"Usman, she's breathing.  Look"....Mr Okechuku said pointing at Natasha. 
 Usman who now crawled into the picture from Mr Okechuku's back replied saying

"Oga! E be like say this boy is not mad o"

"Will you two Stop staring and give me a helping hand".....Lington exclaimed in a loud tone as Usman and Mr Okechuku quickly rushed in to assist Lington. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Increase Your Social Signals