NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD: Episode 12 - SyMzOnA Earn free bitcoin

SyMzOnA

YOUR HOME OF EXTRAVAGANT UPDATE

Increase Your Social Signals

Thursday 20 December 2018

NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD: Episode 12






TITTLE: NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD
 - Episode 12

A month after Natasha had her narrow escape from the grave, She was chilling and next she heard was 

"Wooooooohhhh!!!"

They rushed into Natasha's room with sound that disturbed Natasha as it woke her up. She was sleeping in the room with her ear phone plugged playing music at a low volume. 
As Natasha turned to see who they were, next she heard was Usman's voice singing 

"Api die day to you, Api die day to you..".....Before he could complete the line, Mr Okechuku cuts in

"Come this boy, ogini bukwan ka (what is that?). You want to spoil the suprise abi? why didn't you tell us earlier that you couldn't start the song properly eh?. 

"Oga what I do? I sing am na.  Ask madam, I just warming up walahi"....Usman said again as he was about starting again when Mrs Okechuku interrupted laughing

"Biko Usman, live me out of this. It's Birthday and not dieday."

"Oh oh yewah!  No mind madam"...Usman said as he cleared his throat to start God knows what song this time. 

"Who's birthday please??"...The confused Natasha asked while Lington walked in slowly with the surprise cake with lighted candles. 

"Oh my Goooood! My birthday....hahaha...Lington!".....Natasha laughed as she was overwhelmed at this surprise which she believed was Lington's idea.
As she kept jumping on the bed joyfully,  Usman was done clearing his throat to drop the bomb they all anticipated. 

"Api bye day to you, Api bye day to you..." as Usman started another version again, though they noticed but just had to join him in singing for peace sake, since Lington already came in with the cake.

"Yip yip yip!!!"....Usman shouted 

"Hurray!!!".....They all chorused in laughter.

Natasha just clicked 18 years and Lington her childhood friend decided to suprise her by involving the family of Mr okechuku who seem to be Natasha's family now after the last incidence with Natasha not ready to let anyone know she's alive, until she pulls through with what she has in mind. 

"Long Life and prosperity Natti.!"....Lington said as a toast was made as everyone in the room joined in wishing her too with hug, peck and gifts. 
While the little House party was on with nobody else present but Natasha,  Lington dip,  Usman(AKA Come & Laugh), Mr and Mrs Okechuku. 

Mr Okechuku then asked Lington to pop the drinks after everyone was done giving their gifts. 

"Ok people, can I have your attention now please? Thank you"....Mr okechuku said as he continued with the wine being served  for a toast to what he is about to say.

"Mmmm....Yes,  I believe you all have paid your dues to our 'BYE DAY' girl according to Usman here

"Walahi oga.!"....Usman cuts in leaving everyone laughing

"Ok, it's time for me and my beautiful wife here to render our gifts"...Mr okechuku said as he wrapped his hands from behind, holding her waist and continued

"Let me start like this. Mmmm...Natasha dear, your late father a good man. Good news and blessings is what we have been receiving within one month you came into our lives. I would not have gotten this Hundred million naira deal I'm enjoying now if not for you. You are the child we never had since we got married. Today being your birthday, my first gift for you is a scholarship to study in any country of your choice and the....."

Before he could finish, Natasha could not believe what she just heard as she felt like exploding with the way she shouted and jumped on Mr and Mrs okechuku,  followed by Lington while Usman was patiently waiting for the beautiful Natasha to give him his hug the way she did to others but didn't get it.

"Ah, small madam. Me unkor?"

"Usman what?"....Mr okechuku asked

"No o, oga. I smell cheating."

"How do you mean?"

"Oga I mean the Hug wey this small madam dey share no reach my hand. I be wan remind her incase she forget oga."

"Will you Shut up my friend"....Mr okechuku replied

"No, live Usman please. Today is my day. Oya Usman come let me hug you too"....Natasha smiled as he huged him And pecked him too.

"Ewoooo!" .....Usman exclaimed as he fell to the ground after Natasha pecked him. 
This got Lington laughing hard as he said

"Usman, you don fall boys hand o. Na peck fall you so o??"....Lington said while Mr Okechuku laughed and cuts in 

"Usman thank you for the distractions Ok?  Can I continue now? Thank you"....Mr Okechuku said as he continued

"Yes, apart from studying abroad here is another gift here for Natasha."...Mr okechuku said as he brought out a key from his pocket that everyone in the room could recognise to be a car key. 

"OH MY GOD!!!! LINGTON LOOK!"

Natasha screamed at the top of her voice in joy and couldn't wait as she snatched the key from his hand and ran outside with everyone following to see where this beautiful package was packed.

"Oh my God, I'm dreaming!. This car is worth 16 million naira!".....Lington said as he admired the ride while Natasha could not control the joy, shouting and jumping with tears hugging Mr and Mrs okechuku.  
Natasha then ran to the car as she opened it to check out the interior sitting on the driver's seat to feel the steering.  She was overwhelmed with tears of joy rolling down as he hugged Lington crying.

"Hey natty... You deserve more. You are now enjoying the legacy your late dad left behind. So go ahead and let it out.  Welcome back to earth"..... Lington said to Natasha who was still holding him crying. 

"yewah!  this liptin boy too like better thing walahi. He jas dey hug, dey small madam anyhow walahi... Mtchw"..... Usman said as he was tired of him not being hugged by Natasha as he decided to pour out his mind again

"small madam wait,...wait. leave liptin. Ah, if you cry there with this liptin boi yewah, still come hia and cry with me too".... Usman said as this got Natasha laughing with the oga just looking at Usman like tired of getting into another fight by saying any word to Usman. He then held Usman

"Ok guyz,  let's go inside and finish our discussion".... Mr okechuku said as he went in with his wife while others followed to the sitting room.
Natasha waited for everyone to be seated as she knelt down and started  thanking everyone present again for everything they have done. 

"My dear, we thank God.  Listen dear, Your late father was a very good man that helped a lot of people when he was alive including me. Look at where i am today. Your late father would have dealt with your step father and step brother if he was alive to hear how they abused you sexually. He should be turning in his grave for their act of wickedness"..... Mr okechuku said. 

Mrs Okechuku then added saying "ahan!.... Less I forget, this house is very big and empty though we are still hoping for God to bless us with children.  So Natasha dear, feel free to stay with us at will and take here to be your new home as long as you like while you try to put yourself together OK? "

"I'm grateful ma.  I'm your child too. This love is just too much. Hope you don't mind if I start calling you both mum and dad?"..... Natasha said seeking their consent while Mrs okechuku got up to hug her welcoming her as daughter anytime.

"yewah! Madam me too go wan be your pikins abeg".... Usman cuts in again. 

"Umba biko... Natasha is enough".... Mrs okechuku replied with all laughing 

"Ok, I'm glad we making up Natasha's day already.  So tell us Natasha.  What's your plan towards revealing yourself to your mother and family members?".... Mrs okechuku asked. 
This got Natasha a bit calm as she stared at Lington like she was waiting for Lington's consent before saying anything as if they already mapped a plan. 

"For my mother and sister Anabel, they can cope for now until I'm done with what the mission I have in mind for my suppose step father and his drug addict of a son"

"Hmm... mission? Sorry to interrupt. Just Hold on, whats this mission about?? "... Mr okechuku asked.

As Natasha paused like who was thinking about how to break it down, Lington came to her rescue saying 

"mmm...Sir, based on all we stated she passed through in the hands of her step dad and step brother,  she has decided to give them a taste of their own medicine."

"You Mean revenge??"... Mr okechuku asked as he looked at his wife who sat properly like she was about to start a sermon to discourage Natasha's move. And Just as predicted,  Mrs Okechuku contributed 

"My daughter, revenge is of the Lord.  Just leave both of them for the Lord"

"ma I kno...  I mean mum...... I know revenge is of the Lord but I won't really call mine revenge.  I just want them to tell my mum what they did to her daughter. It's that simple."

"And how do you plan on achieving that.  What If they don't?".... Mrs okechuku asked. 

"Then they live me with no choice but to show them the other side of life with an angry ghost in action."

"Gan gan...hmm....Small madam, i like tha one. Ghos in ation."

"Usman will you keep quiet and let her talk??"....Mr okechuku said as Natasha continued.

"They killed me twice. when I was alive and even while in the grave. I will torment and kill them four times each"..... Natasha said as they all saw the fierce look of vengeance on her face as she continued by asking

"can I ask you a question dad? And be sincere with your answer please".... Natasha said looking at Mr okechuku

"if I had called to tell you directly that I was buried with your phone and needed your help by digging me out, what would you have done?".... Natasha asked as the room suddenly became quiet as everyone waited for Mr okechuku's answer. 

"Well, My daughter. Though i will become anxious, but I would not have believed instantly. I mean It would have taken me like two to three more days to even consider digging."

"Three days later I would have been dead already"... natasha replied as she pleaded to ask one final question 

"Dad, you could have decided not to come that evening.  What prompted you to come to the grave with the digging tools and someone you trusted just as I requested?"

"My daughter, I was desperate for the key code. Apart that, it was the seriousness in your voice and when I saw it was actually my missing phone number you called with, containing the key code I wanted so badly" 

"Ok, what if I had told you to start digging to open the casket and get your phone.  Would you have done that??"

"hmmm... That is another thing.  Though I was desperate for the key code, digging any grave would have been stupid. Since i know the family,   I would have called your step father first to be present before I start digging"

"Why?"

"Because my reputation could be at stake.  That call could have been anything.  I mean a manipulation by my business and political opponents to blackmail me or something gor ritual, blood morning or even having a hand in your death. You can't tell nowadays. Being at that grave 6pm was already putting me at risk for my enemies to use against me. I dont know who is watching, So that's it my dear"..... Mr Okechuku said as he finally sat comfortably resting his back and shaking his legs. 

"Good,  thank you for being sincere.  That was the reason why after I was able to recall Lington's number,  I never bothered telling you anything else apart telling you to wait for atleast 10minutes. I was ready to take that risk because of this mission I'm about to embark on soon. Even in the grave, I was dying and my step father and step brother that turned me to their sex toy turned me down..... If my step father was aware or believed I was alive then,  I would have been rescued from death to face another death. So I was glad their guilty conscience blinded them.  I suffered in their hands as I was turned into a sex toy day and night by those I call father and brother.  Even when I was having painful menstruation, felling sick and all, they never had pity on me. If I had reported, who would have believed me? My step father is well connected enough to turn anything i say against me. My mother would have died from the whole thing because she knows she didn't raise me to be a lier. I had reasons for keeping somethings away from Lington on this same issue. I did two abortions with one for each without my consent. They drugged my food and next i saw was bleeding that nearly took my life."

"Natti...you never told me that"....Lington said in suprise

"I may be wrong in making certain decisions in the past, But thank God I survived this. please let no one stop me as I plan to expose them my way.  I will make them pay!!!"..... Natasha who has been crying while talking  finally paused as she fell to the ground in tears with all trying to console her.
This got Usman emotional

"Walahi..! Small madam, no cry again.  That man and his pikin wicked walahi..! But I get Watin I Wan beg you.".... Usman said with a serious face that got the crying Natasha to pause to ask 

"Ok Usman, what's it??" 

"Mmmm....Space go dey for me to join the torment? Or make i join kill them with my arrow walahi"

This got Natasha smiling while Mr Okechuku laughed out loud

"Bia Usman, will you face the job my husband assigned you in the office??"...... Mrs Okechuku replied while Usman never failed to give her another one

"Big madam, before you carry your grammar and vengeance is of the Lord enter my body, I go like to join the Lord share this vengeance"

"eh!"... Mrs Okechuku said while others were busy laughing 

"Yes madam, there's is love in sharing".... Usman said as he concluded with everyone in laughter 

"Look at this one.  Sharing what Usman??"

"VENGEANCE!!!".... everyone chorused together as they kept laughing

"Wait please. Before I forget, Natasha has my husband informed you of the money credited to your account this morning??" 

"No mum. Which money is that?".... Natasha asked While Mr Okechuku replied 

"Oh I almost forgot dear.  Was actually carried away.  Mmm... Natasha the thing is,  I actually sent 2 million Naira into your account this morning but based on this your mission, I will be adding extra 3 million Naira for your biddings and to take care of your self very well as we plan for you to live the country for studies".

On hearing this from Mr Okechuku, Natasha never stopped jumping and screaming joyfully as everything was happening like a dream as she knelt down  

"Thank you! Thank you! What would I have done without all of you here?? "..... Natasha said in tears while still kneeling. 
Now Usman needed to be clear

"Oga wait first.  This don too much.  Hope no be my salary you dey share so.".... Usman once again got everyone laughing again while Natasha went inside like going to get something while Lington and others continued their dicussion.

Within the next few minutes,  a new Natasha was out and shinning with her red dress Lington bought for her as birthday gift. 

"OK,  it's party time. Who is with me??".... Natasha said as she gat all staring with her body figure blazingly amazing with so much beauty. 

"wow, Natti you are beautiful"...said lington 

"Oga, see as small Madam fine walahi"...Usman cuts in

"Thanks for the complement everyone! Lington, thanks for the dress"....Natasha said smiling

"Anything for you Natti"...Lington replied

"I want to be happy cause today is my day. We can continue with other discussions latter.  I'm now an adult. So dad and mum are you ready to go out??"

"Ah.. No dear.  It's your day. So me and my beautiful wife here will hold it down here while you guyz go have fun with your new ride".

"Ok dad,  if you say so.  Meanwhile, others should follow me then"....Natasha said as she did her cat walk again showing herself as she matched towards her birthday ride with her beautiful red dress and high heels. 

"Bia, this boy! Usman, hope you are not going with them.".... Mr Okechuku said to Usman who seem to follow Lington behind. Usman hearing this didn't hesitate to give oga a feedback as usual 

"haba oga! I no come life to suffer yewah! Lemmi endure and pari small oga."..... Usman said as he ran quickly to join Lington and Natasha. 

"Usman, what about the job at the office?? If you go,  forget your salary for this month".... Mr Okechuku said loudly

"No wahala Oga....That Salary Waka shaigai! How much sef?... Mtchw"..... Usman said on a low tone making sure his oga didn't hear that as he joined Lington and Natasha. 

" Hold on".... Natasha said outside as she paused with the car key in her hand. 

"What?".... Asked Lington 

"I can't drive"

"Oh that, pass me the key let me have the pleasure of taking you on a ride"...Lington said as he was about coming over to meet up with Natasha at the steering side, when Usman cut in saying

"Oga no na,  as two of una be like this,  na me suppose drive una.  Just sit down for back let me drive"..... Usman said with the expression on Natasha's face already buying the idea Usman brought as she smiled giving the car key to Usman. Lington seem not to like the idea 

"No na! Natti common! Usman don't do this to a brother Mehn!" 

"Oga enter moto now Mehn!  Or we go just live you there Mehn!"

"Hold on, Usman I thought you have something to do at the office??".... Lington asked while Usman seem not to hear as he had to respond to Lington 

"Oga liptin or liptin tea.  You dey follow us pari or not??"..... Usman asked Lington who was still standing looking at Usman while Natasha was already inside the car laughing watching the drama between Usman and Lington.

"gosh! Usman I go surprise you one day.  I must surely shock you one day"... Lington said with a long face as he finally entered the car while Usman still dropped something saying

"Liptin, shock me as electric pole abi Watin??"

"is ok guyz,  let's go have fun already".... Natasha said smiling as she held Lington calming him down.

"Mtchww.... before I forget Natasha.  Here is it".... Lington said with his hands in his suit pocket as he brought out a Disc with Music he produced and recorded with his friend Drhyve, which Lington dedicated to Natasha on her birthday today.

" The song we wrote together before your accident last month.  Thank God you alive to hear it.  I almost discarded it away after hearing about your death. Here its for you"

"Owwww, it's finally ready?? I missed Your other padi, Drhyve.  This is so sweet of you Lington. Thank you Lington.... But hold on, you tittled it NATASHA BOO. But that was not the Tittle we agreed earlier"

"Small madam, bring am make i play the casseste"

"I smell something fishy Lington. Usman please play this while we go, let me hear it."

"Ok small madam,  give me."
"Ok here.."


QUESTION 
Should Natasha continue with her mission of torment as supported by USMAN or shouldn't as supported by MRS OKECHUKU??

So are you #TeamUsman for the torment OR #TeamMrs???? 😂😂😂😂😂

If #TeamUsman, Suggest what type of torment you like Natasha to feature. Your choice might be added to the story. 
Lets go!!!😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Increase Your Social Signals