NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD : EPISODE 20 - SyMzOnA Earn free bitcoin

SyMzOnA

YOUR HOME OF EXTRAVAGANT UPDATE

Increase Your Social Signals

Saturday 22 December 2018

NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD : EPISODE 20





TITTLE: NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD - EPISODE 20

Lington was with Natasha in his studio when a call came in. 

"Natti,  please help me get the phone"....Lington said as he was busy writing a new song. Natasha went to where the phone was and became mute all of a sudden. Lington wondered why she was mute of a sudden

"Hey, waxup? Who called?"

"Mmm....It's a missed call from my mum"

"Really? 

"yes... why am i having this odd feeling. Did she see you delivering the parcel at the hospital??"

"No, I don't think so....Why that look?.... Don't worry OK,  it's nothing. Let me hear what she has to say.  im suspecting this to be about my visit to the house the other day, though I didn't get to see her cause she was sleeping."

"You went to the house to see her?.....Shhh... She's calling back.  Here".....Natasha said as she gave lington the phone singnalling him to put it on loud speaker. 

"Good afternoon mum"

"Good afternoon my dear  Lington."

"Mum, this one you called. Hope all is well ma?"

"mmm.... I guess so"....Natasha's mum replied while Lington and Natasha looked at each other based on what she just said.

"Lington, where are you right now?"

"in my studio ma"

"OK.  Were you at E-Generaz hospital this afternoon?"

"E... what?... No...No ma"....
Lington stammered and at this point you could imagine the look on Natasha's face. 

"Hello Lington, something is going on that I need you to be honest with me.  So I will ask again for the last time.  Did you visit E-Generaz hospital this afternoon?"

"mmm...."...while Lington seem confused of an appropriate answer, Natasha knew Lington was not good with telling lies, so she nodded her head telling him to say yes and hear what she has to say. 

"yes ma'am." Lington finally replied as he tried shifting flows of actually coming to visit a friend there.  until Natasha's mum dropped the bomb nut

"Good, I have a parcel in my hand right now,  you delivered for my husband  though I haven't given it to him yet"

"Whe....you mean... Emmm...parcel"

"Lington can you stop this already and tell me what's going on?  Because next I'm opening this parcel to see its content right away"

This got lington confused of what next to say as Natasha immediately held Lington's hand giving that look like 'it's time'.

"Lington, are you there???.....Hello... Lington!"

"yes ma'am, mm...network ma"

"OK,  so what's going on?"

"mmm...This is not something we discuss on phone ma. Let's meet today at No 5, E-Generaz Garden"

"Hmm.. OK.  In the next 1hr then"

"Ok ma......and one last thing please!"

"what could that be??"

"Let no one know about this.....and  please, don't open the parcel till you get to hear what I have say"

"OK,  if you say so.  You have my word"......She replied as she went to give the parcel to the nurse to keep while she went to sort somethings with the husband before leaving.

Looking at Natasha's face, Lington could tell she was in deep thought as she stood folding her hands even when the call ended

"Hey,  what's going through that mind of yours? Come sit here"....Lington said as she brought her close to sit on his lap. 

"I'm worried about my mother.  I mean,  how will she take this news?  I don't want anything to happen to her"......The beautiful Natasha said in tears

"Have I ever told You that, you look very beautiful when you are crying?"

"Haa.. Be serious Lington!"....Natasha though crying could mix it up with a little smile as that really helped to bring on a good mood to an extent.

"OK, natti listen. Nothing will happen to your mum.  This is what you would have done a long time ago. But I'm glad this time,  its going exactly as we planned.  Revealing yourself was supposed to be next After we deliver the last parcel to your step father, containing what he never expected. But look,  we still in line with the plan.  So baby, this is the right time to bring in your mother. And for the way she will react to all this,  it will highly depend on how will pass the news to her, the mood she's in,  the place,  time and all that"

"Hmm... that's true though......If you say so Lington"

"Hell yes!  I did!.....Now, what's my name baby???"

"DJ Khaled"

"Who be this village girl?...... I say what's my name again?? "

"DJ Khaled!"

"You are not smart,  not loyal.   Ok, how will you now buy your mama a house??  I say whats my name???"

"hahaha...im happy Ushman is not here........So Lington biko, don't start your own now".....Natasha said while Lington tickled her as she quickly jumped up and ran away... 

Just as they agreed,  Natasha's mother was already there 20 minutes before the time stated for the meeting.  
Lington just arrived in Natasha's new car with the glass tinted. 
Natasha's mum sighted Lington coming from afar while she continued with the juice she ordered to keep herself busy. She also kept herself busy with the view at E-Generaz garden admiring the beautiful things around. It was like home as she was quite impressed with the view from under the shade she was sitting. 

"Good afternoon mum"

"How are you doing my son? Can sit"

"I'm doing great ma. Thanks. I can see you already occupied or should I order more?"

"Hahaha..thank you Lington. I can't finish this one, So better join me"

"Thanks mum. So, how is the treatment at the hospital going?"

"Hmm...well, we hoping for the best. The major reason I'm here with believe I'm getting answers to what ever that's going on.".....She said while Lington finally sat down.

"So mum, you didn't give me some accolades for a place as beautiful as this for a choice of meeting".....Lington just as planned, started already as he tried to endulge and enlighten her mood before dropping the bomb nut

"Oh dear, I must confess son. This place is beautiful.  I never knew such a place existed in this town. Mmm...what did you call the place again?"

"E-Generaz Garden. It's actually a part business owned by Expandable Generaz Empire. The owner of E-Generaz hospital where your husband is hospitalised. 

"Wow! This a very Lucrative business they got. So this is where you bring all those small girls to impress & deceive abi?"

"Hahaha...no mum. I'm a christian ma"

"Oh, and the girls you bring are native doctors abi?  Hehehe....but hope you haven't brought any of my daughters here before"

"Ah no o, Anabel wouldn't come even if I try ...but Natasha would have loved to visit for some sight seeing "
"Yea, but unfortunately she's no more....Very painful,  may her soul rest in peace"....Natasha's mum said like she has really worked hard not to let her daughter's death always bring her to the mood of crying 

"So mum, so over to the reason we are here ma"

"Yes, I nearly got carried away with the talk and all. It's really been long I laughed, smiled or had a time out like this with anyone since Natasha's death. That's one thing I missed Natasha for and it's like she learnt that from you. Thank you very much my son and I think I will be coming here more often to relax and forget some troubles. I really like it here"

"Glad you like it"....Lington replied as he looked at the car direction without the mum noticing as Natasha already came out of the car.  She was on muslim Hijab with her face cap and exact dress her mother saw her with at the hospital the other day.  She stood by the car and actually  playing according to Lington's plan 

 FLASH BACK

"Don't forget natti.....We have to take everything easy. We have to put her in the right mind and mood to receive the news. We should not kill her with this by raising her blood pressure because of her hypertensive state already.  We don't know what she must have passed through before coming down for this meeting. So natti dear, when you see us relaxing and gisting like mother and son, that's when you should Come out from the car and remain by the car until you hear me call...."

BACK TO PRESENT

"So mum, where is the parcel you talked about?"

"Oh here, as you can see I didn't open as promised"

"Are You not the best mum in the world?  Just like Natasha, who keeps to her word"

"Lol...yes, she's really your childhood friend. Lington, I'm very proud of the responsible  young man you have grown into"

"I'm flattered ma....my head is swelling already"

"Oh this boy....enjoy the compliment my son"

"Hahaha....so Mum can I have the parcel now?"

"Bia, Look at this one o.  That should be after you must have answered all my questions"......She said as she buried it in her bag while Lington kept laughing with the way she was doing it as she smiled along

"Ok, mum. You have known me since I was little. Apart from my biological mother, you are one person I take as my mother too. You are a mother to my childhood friend and you have treated me like your own since I was little and even till now. Most of the things Natasha wouldn't tell you, she confided in me"

"you are right my dear, thats why im less bothered if she's with you. Don't mind Natasha.  I don't know why she does that to me her mother. I always tell her to always tell me anything bothering her anytime. but you know your friend, she feels she bothering me and not knowing bothering your mother is part of the joy of motherhood"......she said smilling while Lington played along as he  prepared to drop the bomb nut...

TO BE CONTINUED... 

QUESTION  
Do  you think this plan will reduce the effect or impact of the news?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Increase Your Social Signals