NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD : EPISODE 21 - SyMzOnA Earn free bitcoin

SyMzOnA

YOUR HOME OF EXTRAVAGANT UPDATE

Increase Your Social Signals

Saturday 22 December 2018

NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD : EPISODE 21






TITTLE: NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD - EPISODE 21

"That's how some girls are. Very stubborn.".......Lington replied while Natasha's mum took a sip from her juice.

"mum..... talking about wishes, Im just curious. Lets just imagine this. how will you feel if I say it's possible to see and touch Natasha just one more time.  How will you react? Hope you wouldn't be shocked to death"

"That's a very funny question.  Hmm...One more time with my daughter will be everything to me. But if wishes were horses. Really don't know how I will react seeing her again. I pray the sight of her doesn't kill me though. But I will be the happiest woman on earth"

"if wishes were horses though, that's a strong one. Anyway, for all your questions mum based on the parcel. I actually have somebody to make the answers direct and easier.  You must have met her once delivering a parcel like this to your husband"

"Really? So where is she?"

"Mmm...that's her close to her car over there"....Lington said pointing to her direction 

"You mean the car you came with?"

"Yes mum"

"Kul...she should be from a very wealthy family or into some form of business based on the type of car she's driving"

"Yes mum. She is"

"Hold on, I think I have seen her before on that same dress. Yes!.... She helped me at the hospital and was the one that sounded like My late daughter Natasha.  Please call her let me just hear her talk again.  I also want to thank her for the other day as i didn't get a chance to."

"Ok mum"...Lington said smiling while deep down his mind was reminding himself this better go well as planned

"Hello...!!!  asha! Kindly come over"....Lington exclaimed as she obeyed and moved down still on her face cap with face a bit down. She was on a muslim Hijab with the cap on top. Asha was not that little girl the mother saw months back. She is now 18 and a big girl as she would say. Her body has embraced sudden changes that the mother couldn't recognise her figure or body anymore. She was now very mature with a killing figure and beauty so amazing. 

"Good afternoon ma"

"Wow, the voice. You are welcome my dear. You sound so much like my late daughter. If I didn't see when my late daughter was being buried and I'm to be on blind fold right now for you to say a word, I would say it's my daughter Natasha talking. Even you skin complexion and figure is striking like that of my daughter. But what i know is my late daughter is far prettier though."........ 
She said as they all laughed while asha only bent her face and smiled

"I don't think so mum, asha here is prettier"

"Ha..! Lington, if Natasha was here you wouldn't have said that. We would have compared and see . Natasha is the most beautiful girl I have seen among her peers and she actually got that from me her mother. Lington you know that's the truth"

Natasha's mum said as this got Lington laughing while our Dear Asha got emotional with tears 

"Hahaha...Dont cry my daughter, I was only joking.".....Natasha's mum said as she took her glass of juice to take a sip.. As she brought the glass closer for a sip, she looked at asha who was crying few seconds ago just to make sure she has stopped crying, when all of a sudden she got the shock of her life. She saw Asha without her Hijab and face cap. 

"JEZZZZZZZ...!!! C__H__R__I__S__T...!!!

She screamed and didn't know when she  threw away her glass of juice and that on the table, and  ran out from the shade to readjust trying to believe what she just saw if true. 
Meanwhile,  Natasha walked out of the shade with tears already rolling down as she knelt down to calm the mother not to over react because she knows how this can affect her mother. Lington also came out from the shade trying to calm her down from where he was standing while Natasha's mother went back slowly shaking as she raised her hands pointing to Natasha stammering with her eyes wide open 

"Mummy,  it's me . I will explain please" ...Natasha said while still on her kneels

"I'm dreaming again, But it feels so real.  T_H_I_S can't be ....b__e .....tr_ue! .....Somebody wake me up please!"...

She said as tears rolled down while she kept moving backward slowly like who is trying to run away from a lion about to attack.

"Yes ma. You need to calm down and trust me on this. This is real,  not a ghost.  it's she, my childhood friend Natasha and your daughter you wish to see again".....
Lington said and before Natasha could say a word further, next they saw was Natasha's mum holding her chest gasping for air as she went down collapsing with eyes closed while tears rolled down her cheek like this was too hard to believe . Lington and Natasha quickly ran to prevent her from hitting her head against a rock closeby. 

As she fell down, her mind was busy reminiscing even in her unconscious state

"Just like other dreams and nightmare that grazed my sleep every now and then, here I am. yet faced with another dream that seem to truncate my freedom for oxygen. There's something different about this dream as it felt so real. I could feel the presence and warmth of my lost daughter. God! This dream seem different.  I wish it was real, this is what I have always prayed and wished for. But wishes ain't horses. If it was,  I would have driven on a trojan horse to conquer my demons. The guilt of a mother not being there for her child has been my companion after her death. Oh God, silent tears soaking the pillow on which I lay my head every night,  wondering how she left me with no bye mama. She Left me flabbergasted, bursted and seeing her in that casket got my feelings casted. This dream so real, it got me speechless that I forgot to pretend and quickly hold and embrace what I wished for, I mean the warmth of her skin even if this may be the last dream that seem so real. Yes! it's so real. Can I ever get this particular dream back again? I mean a dream so real that I just messed up. 
God! How will I go back to this dream from here?  I feel weak and cold already. I can hardly feel my heartbeat any longer. I'm dying away from a dream so real. Caught between joy and sadness. But before I finally say goodbye to this dream, I need to go back and say goodbye.  Yes, to say goodbye to a dream so real. I can hear someone crying calling me mum!....I can feel my heartbeat again like I'm about to go back to this dream so real. God, I can't wait and this time I will get hold of myself and assume it's real and accept it as I have seen."

TO BE CONTINUED...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Increase Your Social Signals