NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD : EPISODE 23 - SyMzOnA Earn free bitcoin

SyMzOnA

YOUR HOME OF EXTRAVAGANT UPDATE

Increase Your Social Signals

Saturday 22 December 2018

NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD : EPISODE 23






TITTLE: NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD  - Episode 23

‘’oh my God!!! Your step father raped and got you pregnant? God, don’t let this be true!’’

‘’Mum its true. Promise me you will be strong on what you about to hear. Please...’’

‘’ok, ok...i promise and i will believe you because i didn’t raise a liar for a daughter. So go on.’’....the shocked mother wiped her tears as she sat to hear what shes about saying

‘’I was 16 years old then and home alone when My step dad, Igwe Naira called me from the sitting room. He was chilling with juice and reading news paper in the sitting room.’’

FLASH BACK

‘’Dad you called me’’

‘’yes my beautiful daughter, my seraphic dansel. Right there, thats a glass of juice for you my dear. Can take it and continue with what you doing in your room’’

‘’ok dad. Thank you!..... Love you dad’’....Natasha the 16 years old virgin replied joyfully as she took the glass of juice and went back to her room.

When she got to her room, she suddenly felt dizzy. She started yawning while she drank more from the juice. As she dropped the glass, she could not recognise where she was again. It was at this time she heard her step dad calling though she could not answer as she fell asleep . The step dad called with no response and decided to check on her. Getting to her room, it was a job well done as he met her sleeping. That look on his face seeing those curves and figure as he quicly took off his clothes to kiss and cures the body of a beautiful goddess. He positioned her properly and penetrated not minding her unconscious state due to the effect of the high dose drug in the juice. 
When Natasha finally woke up after one hour, she felt pain all over. She could hardly move her legs. She felt sharp pain around her waist and blood stain on the bed which she didn’t see at first.

‘’ouch!...My body hurts.’’....she said in pain almost crying as she finally sat at the edge of the bed to discover the blood stain. 

‘’Oh my God! Am on my period? That should be why i felt dizzy like that ? its strange because i finished my period last two weeks. Why all of a sudden?’’....She wondered as she got up to check the extent of the stain and discovered her undies was on the floor. 

‘’Ah...i was wearing already.....and i, yes....before i went to get the juice from the sitting room. Or did i pull it? Because i know i was preparing to have a bath’’....She wondered as she tried sipping from the glass juice again but couldn’t find the glass anywhere.

‘’What happened to the glass? I mean it was right here! Hope nothing is wrong with my head or am i imagining things? Nobody is at home apart from me and dad. Or maybe he came for it. Ok..’’.......Natasha concluded and went to take her bath

BACK TO PRESENT
 ‘’Oh my God!!! Not with another woman but my own daughter his step daughter?’’....Natasha’s Mum said in tears

‘’i feel the world has collapsed on me right now! Where did i go wrong? I have been a faithful wife who loved and respected him with all of me. My Love has been taken for granted. Oh my poor child, im sorry!!!’’.....She said holding Natasha in tears

‘’Mum please stop this tears of yours. Let me finish first’’

‘’ok my daughter....continue’’....Natasha’s mum said as she wiped her tears 
‘’After one week, the way he was always starring at me was making me uncomfortable. Then after one month and some weeks, i started vomiting and experiencing early morning sickness i didn’t understand.’’

‘’yes, the one you talked to me about being sick in the room’’

‘’yes mum’’

FLASH BACK
Natasha went to her mothers room very early in the morning to tell her of her frequent vomiting and other discomfort.

‘’mummy!’’

‘’Yes dear. Why so up early? You looking sick. Come to mummy’’

‘’Mum i have been vomiting since yesterday, headache and....’’

‘’Really? Im suppose to have a very important business metting to pull through with my investors today. But i will let that pass for you ok. So will bve taking you to see the doctor’’

‘’ok mum’’....Natasha replied but igwe naira seem not to be in support as he woke up saying

‘’Honey, did i hear you right? You have been on the trail for this business for months and when you finally got it, you want to throw it away?’’

‘’yes honey, my daughter’s health is involved. The business is supposed to be this morning. But with the look of Natasha’s health condition, i need to take her to the hospital for check up this morning’’

‘’ok, since i will be going to the office late today. Why don’t i just drop her at the hospital myself while you focus on your business instead’’

‘’That will be nice if you can do that for me honey. Thank you very much. So dear, you heard your dad. He will take you to see the doctor’’

‘’I have heard. Thanks dad. But mum stop treating me like a child. Am a big girl.’’

‘’big girl at 16? Please finish sucking first na...hahaha....ok heard you, come sleep close to mummy’’....Natasha’s mum said as she rested Natasha’s head on her body.

‘’But Natasha, your body is something else. You adding weight. Whats all this one sef? Please you are too young for all these things you are carrying biko’’ she said teasing Natasha as they both laughed and slept off.

BACK TO PRESENT
‘’After the test at the hospital , the result came out and the doctor said i was almost two months pregnant’’

‘’Oh my God! Why didn’t you tell me about the pregnancy back then? Or Don’t you think i deserved to know?  Im your mother and would have listened Natasha. You would have said something!’’...The mum exclaimed in tears

‘’Mum im sorry. I was afraid and confused. I don’t want to be a disgrace to you. I didn’t know who the father was and couldn’t bring myself to tell you because it will hurt you and you may not believe the fact i don’t know who was responsible.’’....Natasha said crying

‘’Ok stop crying....stop crying my child. But what happened to the pregnancy? I don’t remember you giving birth or did you?’’

‘’No mum’’....Natasha said with tears as she started shaking

‘’come my daughter, come to me. You will be fine. Its in the past now.’’....she said as she hugged her to help stop her from shaking as whatever she is about saying still frightens Natasha.

‘’my child, i blame myself for everything ok. You don’t want me to die of any sudden news and you kept it away. My weakness became a torn on your flesh. Im sorry baby. I promise to be strong for you and your sister henceforth. I survived what would have killed me long time ago. So whatever you have to say, i will accept and move on. So don’t ever hide anything from me again, say it as it is.

‘’Ok mum’’.....Natasha replied holding the mother still in tears

FLASH BACK
‘’What??.....that is not possible doctor. Im still a virgin!’’

‘’Hold on doctor, are you sure of this result?’’...igwe naira asked again for confirmation 

‘’yes sir, we even did it three times to be sure and it gave same result of your daughter here being pregnant’’

‘’Thank you doctor. Natasha you want to bring shame and disgrace to me and your mother??  Before i get to the car, make sure you are already there.’’

When they finally got home, the step dad was angry and shouting at Natasha
‘’You are a digrace!!!’’

‘’Im sorry dad, but there is a mistake somewhere. That result cant be true.’’...Natasha still in tears and confusion

‘’Will you shut up and tell me who is responsible!!!’’

‘’Dad thats the truth..! i don’t know. Please believe me and am still a virgin’’...She said crying

‘’So you are now a pregnant virgin?.....hold on, hold on, you are now the virgin mother mary the second?? Then this must be the second coming of Christ we heard about. Right??’’

‘’Dad believe me. Thats the truth! Please don’t tell mummy please!’’.....Natasha said soaked in tears as she knelt down.
 
‘’ok, theres one way to find out if you are still a virgin or not. Oya follow me!!!’’......he dragged Natasha to his matrimonial bed and locked the door behind and started removing his clothes.

‘’Dad what are you doing?’’

‘’To see if you are truly a virgin as you claimed. You left me with no choice’’

‘’But how do you want to achieve that?’’....the confused Natasha asked as she watched him take off his clothes.

Next Natasha saw was him dragging her to the bed as she screamed. He then slapped and beats her until she was weak with no strength to drag or shout further. He closed her mouth and then tore her dress exposing her breast as he shifted her underwear and thrusted with force till he was satisfied. He dragged her out of her room as she helplessly crawled to her room in tears, weakness and pain. When Natasha finally got to her room, she took her phone to call her mum but her step dad showed up again saying

‘’What do you think you are doing?? Let me guess.....you want to call your mum? Feel free to do so and prepare to also tell her who the father of your child is. Except you plan to kill her with both news though she wouldn’t believe you.’’

This word Natasha saw as true.  she didn’t bother to call as she kept the phone aside and cried in pain. Igwe naira not moved, starred at her from behind even while lying in pain. He then checked outside the door to make sure no one was around as he locked the door again and went another round from the back’’.

BACK TO PRESENT
‘’Oh my poor child!!! Oh God!!!’’...She cried aloud in tears holding Natasha very tight. Lington got emotional with anger as tears gathered but held it back. 

‘’That beast will pay for everything’’....Natasha’s mum in anger

‘’Natti.....what happened to the pregnancy?’’.....Lington asked with anger which can be felt from his vocal tone

‘’The pregnancy. He drugged me. The food i kept on the dinning to get water from the kitchen was drugged by him. I bled and almost died’’

‘’where was i, your step brother Rufus and kid sister Anabel then?’’....Natasha’s mum asked

‘’you travelled one week for a business trip then. Anabel was not home for holidays. For Rufus, his abuse started some months after i loosed the pregnancy. It continued till i got that accident’’

‘’Rufus too??’’.....the mother in shock

‘’yes, Rufus got me pregnant and went through hell too.’’

‘’ok enough. Im tired of all these. Though in the past, the past is back to hunt them. They will pay dearly for this. For you Lington, why didn’t you tell me earlier about this? I believed in you and you let me down by allowing my daughter go through this confiding in you?’’

‘’No ma, i tried telling you but she kicked against it. When i decided to force my way, she got into a fight with me, Slapped me and angrily left my house. Next i heard was her death.’’....lington replied while Natasha got up quickly and stood between Lington and her mum saying.

‘’mummy, its true. Lington tried telling you. He is not to blame’’

‘’My child? Its not that i blamed him. All am trying to say that there would have been somebody both of you would have confided in. I understand both of you couldn’t handle it then but there would have been somebody more matured you both would have ran to for help. I mean, our family pastor is there, even Lington’s parents are there and...’’.

TO BE CONTINUED......

QUESTION
 To those reading this story, lets suggest those possible persons they would have talked to on issues like this. Kindly comment, you don’t know who needs it, reading this. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Increase Your Social Signals