NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD: Episode 29 - SyMzOnA Earn free bitcoin

SyMzOnA

YOUR HOME OF EXTRAVAGANT UPDATE

Increase Your Social Signals

Tuesday 15 January 2019

NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD: Episode 29






TITTLE: NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD 
Episode 29

Screaming and tears filled the air hearing the sound of the gun as everyone bent their head down and remained where they were.  
The sound of the gun plus impact,  left her weak and partially conscious... She is supposed to be dead but seem to feel the pain as she could sense bleeding from her shoulder as she tried raising her hands to take the gun but she couldn't.
 Her hand has been temporarily paralyzed by the impact of the bullet. 
What just happened?  

FLASH BACK 
Natasha was carried away with words from everyone giving speech, which were falling on deaf ears. Though she saw when Lington got up to help Mrs Okechuku up from kneeling after Lington signaled a police to give him a helping hand in raising the fat Mrs okechuku who complained of waist and knee pain earlier. No one saw when Lington took a gun from him. 
At first the police didn't want to let go until signaled 

"Be calm, trust me"

After lington took the pistol, he acted like he assisted Mrs Okeckuk to where Usman was.  It was here Usman saw him with a gun and the thought of loosing 'Naughty beabi' made him calm, trusting whatever plan Lington was cooking. 

While others gave words trying to convince Natasha, Lington was standing like he was partially hiding behind Usman as he kept looking at Natasha's hand with his gun not visible. 

"Buy me more time usman"....Lington whispered unnoticed still standing behind Usman who was in his front. Lington shared tears acting like he can't stand the sight.  A this point was when Usman dropped his own saying

"Small Madam,  abeg(Usman in tears)......oh naughty beabi..... Abeg no do am.  Who go dey Cari me go pari every weekend??"
Usman said pleading.

After the judge spoke and before Natasha finished her last word to press the trigger, 
Lington brought up his striking/targetting ability in video games as he took a one hit wonder at Natasha's upper arm, scratched and destabilised her Shoulder muscles as she fell to the ground in shock confused about what just happened.  The other police man quickly rushed and took away the gun close to the semi conscious Natasha who struggled trying to get the gun in pain.

BACK TO PRESENT 

Others who witnessed the scene were dumb founded and couldn't believe what just happened. It was now the death of igwe naira played back to them. 

An emergency ambulance was called which took the body to the mortuary while Natasha was handcuffed and taken to the hospital in the company of police men.
The police men guided the hospital where Natasha spent one week being hospitalized for proper treatment of the bullet wound. Today being  the day she is to be taken from the hospital by the police and the family pleaded to see her through a special request from her family lawyer permitted by the judge.  

"hey...!!!  Hey!!!"

"woo-hoo!..... We here!" .....they rushed into the room where Natasha was receiving treatment.

"yes....yes... naughty!  Naughty!".....Usman started and being the first to peck Natasha who was lying on her bed. Natasha was so happy as this was actually the first time She was able to see everyone together after the last incident.  There were restrictions to see her by the police and court.  

"Wow,  Lington, Anabel, shontel, dad and mum okechuku,  my sweet mum...hahaha.... So good to see you all"......Natasha said with so much joy.  

"Naughty baebi..!"

"Come Usman, this your baebi sef. I'm Lington's girlfriend already. Go find yours and back off"....Natasha said hugging Lington who she's just seeing for the first time while others sounded.

"ouchhh...!!!..... Owwww!....hahaha".
Others sounded like it was an eye blow on Usman.

"OK people,  hold on for a sec.....So it's now official but how come no one told me?"......Natasha's mum asked while others starred at her like a new commer as they answered together 

"Are you a learner??....hahahah"
They laughed spreading so much love in the air while Usman added one of Natasha's favorite line

"Chai...ah you killing me?  Haha.. "

"Wait Usman, you said something. Kindly repeat that.".....Natasha said like she knew Usman was trying to copy her in saying 'Are You kidding me'. 

"Haaa...small madam watin again na. I sabi talk  am joor. No be..... Ah you killing me?"

This word got everyone in the room in laughter before the police interrupted. It was time for Natasha to be taken from the hospital to the police detention.
All of a sudden the atmosphere went cold. Everyone moody as reality strikes.

After a week, the case was taken to court. Due to lack of evidence and other claims to justify or backup reasons for her action in taking someone's life, an attempt on her own life and taking the law into her own hands, Natasha was sentenced 

"Miss Natasha is hereby sentenced to Life in prison with hard labour.  court rise!"

You can imagine the look and out pour of emotions around.  Tears rolled down their faces while they all hugged her as was being taken away in hand cuff. 
Lington couldn't say a word as tears never stopped rolling down. Natasha said to lington 

"I'm sorry.... You will find someone better for sure.  Don't let my mum bother too much about me.  You are like a brother I never had. She's your mother too"..... Natasha said wiping her face and entered the vehicle. As they moved for the prison, Natasha mum couldn't bear the sight as she collapsed with everyone now focusing on her. Natasha smiled as she waved at Lington who never removed his eyes from the vehicle. 

"I'm sorry...."

She said calmly while she departed to her new world. She wiped her face as she now accepted her fate with deep thoughts 

"I escaped death for this?  ...haha... It's quite funny... But this is real Natasha. welcome to my new world"....She said as the finally got to where the prison was located to be given her uniform.  

"within these walls I'm to spend forever with no hope of leaving this place.  Haha... (Tears still rolling down).....i know to many out there I took a senseless decision pressing that trigger but Im glad I did.  Yea, had to send him to meet his master the devil. such muda_fackers ain't suppose to be in heaven.  At least, my hell here is with hard labour with enough time to ask God for forgiveness and opportunity to be with God when I die. But for that muda_facker, there's no forgiveness in the grave. The devil will woop his ass forever....hahahaha......Natasha you are mad!.  Yea! ....dear lord let that devil be gay please, so he can screw that good for nothing for eternity....bastard!"...    

Natasha while being showed her way to her cell, thoughts never stopped coming in. 

"I Will definitely get to see my loved ones atleast once in a while and that's everything to be grateful for......Oh lington. I pray whoever he settles with should be real and love him sincerely. He is a rare gem that deserves some accolades. I actually had dreams we got married.... But in my dreams though....hahaha. his songs and lyrics will be my companion in here forever and I'm sure he will be cooking some heart break songs soon....lol"

Natasha finally settles down in her cell and it seem crowded in here.  

"Hey!  Wetin be your name or you no sabi greet??".....one of the prisoners asked walking towards her like about to devour her. Natasha remained calm as another prisoner came to her rescue

"Hey!  Leave that fine girl o."

"Oh no!  But mama,  allow me show her some manners na!!"

"I say gerrat there!  No touch her.  See the kind fine girl wey you be wan rough handle.  Make any of una no touch her skin sef. If I hear am,  I go remember una say how una take meet me for this prison"

"But mama!"

"shut up na! ....Mama don talk, you still wan talk???  Abi you dey mad???".....another female prisoner answered.

Natasha realised the one protecting her was the presido in here. 

"hey,  Smallie, come sit down near me.  Nobody go touch you here.  I just like as you dey. You go be my daughter for here.  Na me, presido of this arena dey yarn! Natasha daughter I go call you"

She concluded still smoking as Natasha quietly sat close to her still in thought

After two months in prison, Natasha seem to have really adjusted to her new world.  Her family never stopped visiting and Natasha already made alot of friends in prison. 
But the thought of the outside world still triggers her heart. She told her story to her prison mates and they were touched. 

"Mehhnnn..... This girl na badooo!  You kill the bastardized idiot well jarey!".....Said one of the prisoners after hearing her story.  

"Hmm... If na me eh.... Where e for dey yarn okpata....dey talk that lie for court eh, na there I go for kill am"

"Shut up,  no dey form watin you no fit do.  This babe wait for the right time.  Thank God for the Holy Spirit wey show am gun to escapate that idiot"

The prisoners share their thoughts with some reminding Natasha of Usman as she said within

"I missed those times during the ghost saga though... Hahaha.. Usman and his slangs, walahi, Lipton tea, naughty.... Hahahaha.....one hell of a nigga to be forever grateful to. Same to Mr and Mrs okechuku.  To my kid sister, don't be a fool like me though. Yes,  learn to speak out whatever it is on time and let the outcome handle itself. Yes,  are you a victim like me out there?  Yes,  say something.  There is always someone to talk to.  Talk to you mum,  your dad, your priest, just talk! no matter how ugly or ridiculous you think it might sound. Mum I'm sorry for everything though you contributed to this.  Not blaming you though, but the signs were there to detect yourself as a mother. Mothers, learn to be your child's best friend. Let them feel comfortable to talk to you about anything.  Yes, anything. For all men out there, if you can't treat her daughter as yours, don't marry her and same goes to the women.  Molestation, harrassement and domestic violence against step children need to stop!.
I'm glad I killed a beast instead of a human...... God forgive me.  Life is a bitch but I'm glad that muda_facker ain't living it. I'm glad all my family ain't coming here with the pity face.  Yeah!  I don't need that pity anymore.  Life goes on.  It's the life I signed, pressing that trigger or would have left it for the law and the Lord. ahan....talking about leaving it for the Lord,  I think I now get what they meant. If you leave it for the Lord, he settles all himself. There will be no more me to go to prison and the he goat will definitely pay for his sins with the wrath of God. But that would have happened at God's time which to us is too slow and can't wait.
But when we take the revenge from the Lord according to Usman....(smiles).... That leaves me, the he-goat of igwe naira, our loved ones and those we really care about to suffer for it.  So which is better??.... Hmm....that answer is left for you to answer.
Though taking it from the Lord can be quite interesting, but get prepared to chest the consequences. That may include loosing your loved ones in the process, taking your own life and going to hell."

"Na waoo!  Daughter,  take am easy with thinking abeg.  wetin you always dey think sef?  We dey call you since ."

"Oh sorry, I dey carried away. So watin dey xup?"

"Na work time. So make we go"

"OK mama".....Natasha replied .

After 4 months, Natasha just remembered she still has some cash in her account. She talked with the family lawyer on her next visit and told her about it.  

"I have 4 million naira in my account and I want my mum to have 2 million naira, Anabel my kid sister to have my car, one million naira to Usman, while one million naira and my scholarship to study abroad to go to my childhood friend Lington dip, who has always dreamt of becoming a professional Nurse, establish his brand in music, writing, production and be a label owner. (Sighs)...... OK that should be all and I feel good right now.  If my team is winning out there, that means I'm also winning."... Natasha said as she left the lawyer amazed at her good heart.  
Natasha concluded, leaving their family lawyer to pass the message as she went back to her cell feeling fulfilled. She has already adjusted to her new world and family here within this wall.

"Though I don't know how, but I believe She will leave here someday.  But it's just time. the death of igwe naira worsen the situation. But we won't give up".....the lawyer said within herself as she smiled and left to give her family the news. 
 

After 4 years in prison, Lington was already abroad and concluding his masters degree in Nursing. He never stopped sending Natasha letters and a song titled "MY HEART BREAK STORY", which she listened secretly sharing tears. She secretly got these in prison through the help of some warders who were really touched by Natasha's story and believed her.  
Natasha was loved by all in the prison. 
While most prisoners smuggled cigarettes and lighter,  Natasha smuggled in biro and paper to write letters to give to her kid sister to type on chat and send to Lington abroad.
This was how they both interacted though far apart.  
The last letter Natasha wrote to Lington dip was to convince Lington who refused to go into another relationship even after 3 years of being abroad studying. He remained single with no such intention till he is back to Nigeria after sudies.  He never gave that a second thought as he was all about accomplishing his dreams and making Natasha proud. He never stopped believing Natasha would one-day leave that prison.  So he worked hard towards preparing a better ground for her to come into the dream, like she never went to prison. 
Natasha shared hearing Lington's refusal to go into any other relationship. 
with the letter from Lington that just came, she was super excited at the news as she wrote to reply him 

"Dear Lington 

I know you will be done with your masters degree in Nursing next month. Im super proud of you.  Your passion for music and writing is also something that baffles me.  Your last song to me tittled 'HEART BREAK STORY' got me crying anytime the lyrics come to mind.  Glad you listened to what I said on my last letter, about you falling in love again. The thought of you single because of me was like a torn on my flesh day and night.  I blamed my self for it and was becoming really hard for me to see you suffer.  But I'm super glad you finally found a good woman for yourself. When I heard about your engagement and wedding plans, I felt on top of the world being alive to hear my own Lington dip will be getting married soon. The thought of a true best friend being happy where he is, made me feel good and happy every moment, compared to him suffering over what can't be changed with the thought indirectly hurting me. Thank you for putting smile on my face again. Thank you for Loving again, feeling alive and allowing me to feel alive seeing you happy...
From Usman's naughty baebi..... Lol... Natasha"

During her 5th year in prison, Lington was done with his studies and started working, living his dreams as he promised Natasha when he received an important call from Rufus, Natasha's step brother.  Rufus was sentenced to four years in prison which he just finished serving.  

"Yes, this is Lington dip talking"

"its me Rufus"

"who???"

"Don't bother asking how I got your number. It's important and about Natasha".......

To be continued.....


QUESTION 
do you still want to know what happened? 
First, you have to listen to the song lington wrote to her in prison below. Don't forget to subscribe for more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Increase Your Social Signals