NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD : Episode 31 - Semi final  - SyMzOnA Earn free bitcoin

SyMzOnA

YOUR HOME OF EXTRAVAGANT UPDATE

Increase Your Social Signals

Tuesday 15 January 2019

 NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD : Episode 31 - Semi final 






TITTLE: Natasha the Living dead 
Episode 31 - Semi final

Many had to see what's going on as they came out to check if it was the police or something. Natasha joined them and when the finally came out,  they saw different cars lined with dimming lights on. They wondered who it was as nobody came out yet.  The glasses were tinted and could hardly see through.  
Natasha's mum and everyone suspected it to be the president except Natasha who tears suddenly rolled down her cheek.  She suspects this to be Lington dip

"watin dey beat naughty again no.... You never see many motor before?  Mtchw".

"Usman shhh!  Let her be please."....Mr okechuku who seem to be one of Usman's medicine attacked him. 

Natasha still sharing tears moved slowly towards the crowd in front as her thoughts got her emotional. 

Flash back

"natti... Don't worry ok.  Will be coming to Nigeria to see you soon and definitely not  in prison. I believe in miracles and I have fasted and prayed too. Should be coming to introduce my wife to you and I will be coming in a grand style to take you out of prison I promise careless of the cost or what's involved  even if means breaking you out of prison....so for the mean time, be at your best and always be happy in there while I make you proud by being the man you want me to be. If I'm winning, you are winning"

Back to present

Finally the doors were opened at the same time and the president they anticipated was the last to come out. While everyone screamed and hailed, Natasha could not believe her eyes as it was like yet another dream.  She couldn't control the tears and thought of her childhood friend back from the state.  You could imagine the way usman ran to meet his own Lipton tea shouting his name non stop.  And when his body guards tried stopping usman 

"Guy, I go crazy for una o. Gerrat for road and No touch me!"....Usman warned as he hugged lington who never stopped laughing 

"Usman my G!....Hahaha... Missed you man!".... Lington replied as he hugged Usman tight. Usman want Natasha to be the next person Lipton tea should be talking to.  Others can wait. 
Usman haven't changed as he took lington's hand to where the shocked and dumbfounded Natasha was.

As they approached Natasha who was carried away in thoughts trying to believe her childhood friend lington is back from the United States. 
Lington actually came back four days ago on hearing the possibility of Natasha being free again after Rufus called him about the footage. Natasha's mum and others were aware except Anabel and Usman to prevent anyone from from telling Natasha.  Lington passed the news to Natasha's mum, lawyer, Mr and Mrs okechuku about the footage with possible lead towards making sure Natasha is out of prison.  

FLASH BACK 

"Yes,  I will be in Nigeria in two days time.  I have sent 30 million naira to support whatever expenses needed. Don't tell Usman or Anabel about me coming to Nigeria.  They will definitely tell Natasha and I don't want that yet. I want it to be a surprise mum.  Thank you... "

BACK TO PRESENT

Natasha seeing Lington didn't know how to express her joy as she tried smiling but the tears conquered her.  Lington dip has grown into a handsome young man within 5years. He has become a perfect description of every woman's dream.  He is finally leaving his dreams  but one thing Natasha noticed was the changes in his body too.  He was putting on a body hug showing his sexy muscular body with dark curly hair well shaved like a that black American look. His ears pierced while his left arm contained a tattoo spelt NATASHA.
 Lington paused and begged Usman to hold on while one of those who came with him gave him a flower he held with his mouth as Usman continued.
Natasha couldn't wait any longer as this drama and Lington was taking too long to get to her. She ran still in tears as he hugged him firmly.  

"Lington is this you Or it's a dream?"

"Yes... Natti... It's me.  Believe it already"....Lington replied smiling as he held Natasha like never letting go until Usman cuts in again 

"Kiz her.... Kiz her!!!"

Usman has started another fire with everyone joining in. 

"kiss her!  Kiss her!!  Kiss her!!!...."
 everyone joined Usman

But Natasha don't seem to be interested as she don't want to break anyone's relationship or marriage. 
Next was Lington dip on his knees as he separated the flowers and brought out an engagement ring.  You could imagine the applauds and joy from those present as they kept saying 

"Say yes!...Say yes..!!!  Say yesss!!!"

Natasha was shocked with what Lington was upto because he never knew Lington to be a player and saying yes wouldn't be fair on Lington's fiancee or wife.

Her response silenced everyone as she finally answered 

"No, I can't."
....She said turning her face away with tears in her eyes saying  

"As much as I would have loved to. But it would be unfair to your current relationship....My childhood friend I know is not a player.. Besides, I don't want be anyone's second wife. Im Sorry Lington"

"mmmm(Sighs).... OK natti.... I really respect your reasons.....yea, I do.... but what about you being my first and only wife. Being the love of my life and the only girl I have ever loved and dated?  Please be my wife"
Lington said as he opened exposing the ring.

"only wife and girl you ever dated is what I don't understand. Don't tell me you lied about dating or getting married to that lady on the photo I was showed while in prison. It was also written in one of your letters to me.....what.. Wha... "

"shhh... Let me explain that. Haha... I never dated nor got married. You of all people should know when I'm lying.  But it was like the prison affected that part of you. Hahaha... Everyone here is aware of this and I actually begged them not to reveal it to you"

That look on Natasha's face as she looked at her mum, sister, Usman and others who were smiling 

"But why Lington??

"OK, Being in prison while I was far away studying and not being able to see your face compared to when present, was already a pain we both had to go through. 
For me not to get married  and claim waiting for you with that kind of a sentence by the court, which  added to your suffering in prison that I don't want.  The natti I know is that with a good heart who derive great joy seeing his team and others happy and winning. I couldn't take that joy  from you by telling you I want to remain single till God knows when.  So I faked the girlfriend , engagement and wife picture to give your mind peace even while in jail. To stop bothering over me.  The truth is I couldnt see myself loving another woman and I'm not used to the player lifestyle, so I sticked with the dreams hoping one day you will surely get out.  I don't mind waiting for eternity. I cried every night with thoughts of you in prison while I was alone studying.  I prayed for a miracle to come get you out and I believed it worked. so before I change my mind to that lady staring at me over there"...Lington said pointing to her staring at Lington with that lustful look

"YES OR NO??"

"yes or no?....hahah... Who does he think he is?"....Natasha said after whipping her face with that look.  But in her mind( yes,  yes,  yes, yes,) 

Other friends around were like 
"Go baby!. It's a girls world right now... He need to say it properly"...they said laughing 

"Oh yeah,  Lington you heard them. Thats not how I thought you boy".....Natasha replied as Usman cuts in

"This naughty shakara too much sef!.... Lipton tea get up joor, make she marry her sef. Or give me the ling make I go give another girl for you. See them, see them... Hahaha... Verly fine something and set of baebis"....Usman said as he looked at other beautiful girls present as lington laughed at his words

"hahaha.....hey honey don't mind Usman. He is not to choose for me.  I will go on my knees again...... Here..... Natti my dream girl,  I wish to have you as the mother of my kids.....will you marry and help me actualise those dreams we shared??".....Lington said while Natasha looked at the mother who was already smelling.  Then at Anabel who already approved right from childhood. At Mr and Mrs okechuku whose joy knew no bound with her release from prison.  At Lington's parents who smiled and can't wait to welcome Natasha as their daughter-in-Law.  Then at Usman who winked at her with that smile before finally gave her answer

"mmm....mtchww... You have been kneeling for long... Let me just pity you lington. Just put the ring on it let's move on to the next stage please."

Her response got everyone laughing in joy as they applauded while lington engaged and hugged her as tears rolled down their eyes.  The celebration of a new beginning had begun as Natasha thanked and forgave Rufus who's addiction to drugs was actually caused by his late father due to what his mother suffered  before her death.


To be continued...... (FINAL EPISODE LOADING)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Increase Your Social Signals