NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD : Episode 32 (FINAL EPISODE)  - SyMzOnA Earn free bitcoin

SyMzOnA

YOUR HOME OF EXTRAVAGANT UPDATE

Increase Your Social Signals

Tuesday 15 January 2019

NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD : Episode 32 (FINAL EPISODE) 






TITTLE: NATASHA THE LIVING DEAD
Episode 32 (FINAL EPISODE) 

Without wasting time as Lington planned going back to the United states with his wife to be, Natasha. But before then, Lington bought the company EXPANDABLE GENERAZ EMPIRE#EGE comprising of  E-Generaz Hospital, E-generaz Garden and Drug Empire as a whole from the owner. Lington saw this as an opportunity to invest instead of wasting resources.
 Rufus on the other hand, handed over his father's company to Natasha and also asked Natasha's mother for forgiveness on what he did to her daughter. 
Natasha in turn handed the company to her mother since she will be traveling with her husband to be soon. 
Lington didn't leave others who have been there from day one.  He gave Mr and Mrs okechuku the sum of 10 million naira to solve some pressing needs. 
For Lington's parents, he gave them some cash and a priceless gift such as Natasha for a daughter-in-Law which they have always prayed for since their childhood.
Lington opened a huge boutique for Natasha's sister, furnished and gave his studio business to his day one friend Drhyve.
He Made Usman the manager of E-generaz garden with a monthly salary of three hundred thousand naira. 
Usman already nurtured plans of buying land to start his own building by saving money from his monthly salary. 
Shontel too and others were not left out

Now, the wedding bell came calling with date announced.  You could imagine that look on Natasha's face while she was being dressed to be wed. 

She sighs saying "Thank God"

"Yeah girl.  You need to say that again"....Said other female friends helping with her dressing

"abi o....You getting married to not just any successful man,  but also your childhood friend who truly loves and adore you and has been with you through thick and thin..hmm....thank God again please"

"Lol... I thank God my sister"

"Natasha I envy you o. Unlike majority of these boys nowadays wey tear eyes for yahoo, Rituals and all.  God bless me with my own Lington biko"

"lolzzz... see this one.  Never go work on yourself and build your own man. Natasha is part of the foundation Lington is standing today.  That is how we girls totally miss it. Tell me how Lington would leave Someone like Natasha for another girl who just came from no where. I mean, that's how most men end up cheating after getting married to someone who was not there from the beginning"

"See this one,  some guys still dey. After hustling with them they will still dump you...its just God sha"

"True sha...So how do I start building mine now??"

"don't worry girls,  come and take tutorials later from me.  But for now,  it's all about my wedding.  So hurry up and don't keep my Husband waiting"

"haaaa!!!....Natasha wan use am pain us!.....we go marry too sha o".....they all laughed 

Meanwhile guess who Natasha Suggested as Lington's best man?? 

Issoryt.....Usman who was Lington's best man was cracking them up on the other side.  

"Oh God,  help me! Where is Usman and this ring na! I don suffer sha o".....Lington said as drhyve and other close guys already on suit laughed.  

"That's your best man in action. Hahahah."

"We suppose to leave by now... Which kind action?".....Lington said while Usman who just walked in like someone being chased, seemed to hear the last part 

"Ation??....Liptin tea... Another ghos in ation again??  Walahi...i ready yewai!"......He said opening his teeth while Lington tapped him on his shoulder saying 

"which ghost in action on a day like this? On my wedding day??... Or did you invite igwe naira's ghost?? Please I'm not interested.  Give me my ring and let me leave here or find another best man."

"haha! Find another wetin??.... See Liptin o.... We die here! ....yes, or I die and give you ghos in ation...mtchwww...Make we go joor!".....Usman concluded as he went ahead with others following behind. 

"Hey eh! .... Look at the best man Natasha even
Suggested for me.  Psycho....hahahaha"

After a year of being married, Lington and Natasha was already back in the states with his pregnant wife Natasha.  
It was 2am midnight when her forewater broke.  

"Ah...haa(In pain)" the tap he gave to Lington was so loud that the sound alone can wake anyone close.  

"What honey?"....Lington asked seeing the wife screaming pointing to her Tommy. 

"Oh the baby...."

"wh... whu...yes lington.  My waist"

"Lemmi deliver you of the baby myself. I have everything Availableat home. Or should I take you to my hospital instead"

"No.... No... No... Don't come and be showing yourself.  I want my first child to be in the hospital.  Ahhh... My waist... You can deliver others at home....ahhnnn"

"OK,  but.... "

"Lington no but ooo. OK watch me go to the car myself".....She said and tried getting up. 

"Just hold on for a sec"....Lington replied as he ran upstairs to get his car keys.

The wrath of a woman in first labour began

"Oh God!...where is this man na????? Yey!  My waist"

"almost done honey"

"Almost?  You are still in almost Lington? Im not delivering at home.  Infant let me start trekking to the hospital...yeh!!! My waist o!"

"OK,  I found the keys now. "

"ahhh.... (Crying)....im not sure you did.  It's like the car keys actually found you o! Whoo.... My waist... Whoo...whoo"

"one second please."

"A whole one second for what?? Maybe before you get here by then, the child should be in primary 6."

"Here I am.... Gently.... let's go!"......Lington said as he grabbed her gently facing various  words and battle taking her to the car.  He wouldn't have said another word.  He actually... 

"Sorry honey"

"Sorry for yourself o... Yey!"

"No wahala,  gently with your steps ok....yes,  thats my girl"

"How is the step your business? You that went upstairs and left me like another woman held you cheating...hu... Hu...hu... Easy easy"

"Cheating?  With car key??? OK forgive me honey,  the hand work of the devil"

"Open the car door please.  Must you men blame the innocent devil for everything??"

Finally inside the car as he did sign of the cross and quickly entered and drove off.

Next, Natasha's mum received a call that her daughter just gave birth to a  set of twins(Male and female).  The joy in their lives new no bound for yet another miracle Natasha and family will forever be grateful for. 

 THE END..😀❤🙌


HOW WAS THE STORY??? 😀😀😀

      SHOUT OUT.....!!! 😀
A big shout out to those who read, liked and commented throughout this story.  


Next story loading... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Increase Your Social Signals